Good morning McKinley!!
It’s true, black coffee (decaf and regular!) is packed with antioxidants and has a long list of benefits you can reap daily! Not a fan of black coffee, more of a café mocha (Tall = 200 calories, 24g sugar), caramel macchiato (Tall = 180 calories, 23g sugar) or iced cappuccino (Small = 180 calories, 35g sugar) fan? Keep reading, you may reconsider your morning beverage and save some money if you choose to brew at home.
Here are 10 Reasons to Enjoy your Coffee Black :
1. Great source of antioxidants
2. Short term memory boost
3. May help protect against cognitive decline
4. Heart Healthy – Lowers risk of some heart diseases
5. Helps curb certain cancers
6. Lessen your risk of developing type 2 diabetes
7. Reduces risk of Liver Disease
8. Can enhance exercise performance
9. Can help curb depression
10. Guards against gout
Savor your morning coffee, have fun with it, try some different brands of coffee beans and find something you love! Keep in mind, coffee can have a diuretic effect so it’s still very important to stay hydrated with water throughout the day.
Yours in Health and Wellness,